Friday, July 15, 2011

My wishes.

I wish that we could see if we could be something.
I wish I was your favorite girl.
I wish you thought I was the reason you are in the world.
I wish my smile was your favorite kind of smile.
I wish the way that I dressed was your favorite kind of style.
I wish you`d hold my hand when I was upset.
I wish you`d never forget the look on my face then we first met.
I wish that you needed me.
I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three.
I wish that without me your heart would break.
I wish that without me you`d be spending the rest of your nights awake.
I wish that without me you couldn`t eat.
I wish I was the last thing on your mind before you went to sleep.
Basically, I wish that you loved me.


Fyqa XOXO
15/7/2011 ; 4:12 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment