Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Mama :')

Dear Mom , 
I don`t tell you this often enough.
But I really love you.
You`re such an important person in my life.
And I really appriciate all that you do for me.
Thanks for all the sacrifices you`ve made.
Place know that they don`t go unnoticed.
Believe  me mom .
I could never ask for any other mother than you.
You`re definitely the best I will ever have .
And I really LOVE you soo muchh.
Even though  I`m not so great in expressing it.

"M" - is for the million things she gave me.
"O" - means only that she`s growing old.
"T" - is fot the tears she shed to save me.
"H" - is her heart of purest gold.
"E" - is for her eyes, with love-light shining.
"R" - means right , and right she`ll always be.
               MOTHER


Fyqa XOXO
5/7/2011 ; 12:04 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment